Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Congratulations to Majid Zeeshan for earning this fantastic review!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

2011-10-11_0920

Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • Just bought a 2005 Honda Pilot in Pristine condition. I dealt  with the salesman Majid Zeeshan and he was by far the best salesman I could have asked for. He literally gives used car salesmen a good name. I would not deal with anyone else. I showed him an Edmunds price guide quote and he cut 3k off the price before I could even ask him to. He was very personal and was not pushy. There was no pressure in this sale and was so confidant in his prices and discounts that he had no problem with us not buying a car. He said go shop around because I know my price will be lower and he was right. Not only were the prices better the cars were in better condition and had fewer miles. He threw in a spare headlight since the old one had a broken seal without me asking. There were no surprise fees and it was very cut and dry. If you want to get ripped off go to another dealership. If you want a great car for a great deal go to Majid. -Eric H.

 

For more great reviews like this one click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment