Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank you Jimmy for letting us know how we're doing! Great work Rich and Amanda, keep it up!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • My whole experience at Paragon Honda was great! I have no idea what these other people are complaining about on here, but I sure didn't have any problems. Everything went as smooth as can be when I leased my 2012 Civic over there.  I couldn't have asked for better service from my salesperson (Rich Perez). With all the features on the car, it seemed like it would take forever to learn them all, but the delivery coordinator Amanda went over everything thoroughly to where when I pulled out of the lot, it seemed like I've been driving the car for months! Love the car and will definitely be going back for another one when my lease expires. -Jimmy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment