Monday, April 1, 2013

Wow! We are incredibly grateful to the authors of these reviews! Thank you very much!

64-google-marketing-and-branding-tips-infographic
13 "Excellent" and 2 "Very Good" Reviews on Google+ Local

  • "I will definitely recommend this place to everyone!" -Sylwia C.
  • "Great service all around. Thank you!" -Luis A.
  • "Honda Paragon had provided excellent service and outstanding customer service." -Safi R.
  • "Had such a great experince; I left with 2 cars!" -Karen L.
  • "I am very pleased with the way these guys do business." -Gulam M.
  • "Ms. Sun was an outstanding salespaerson, her knowledge and expertise of Honda automobiles made our decision easy." -Daniel W.
  • "Stanley, my sales consultant, was awesome he got me exactly what I wanted..." -Joseph W.
  • "Jonathan was very helpful in purchasing my car." -Lu L.
  • "Good service." -Ramprasad S.
  • "I recommend this dealer to everyone." -Mercedes E.
  • "Excellent. It was great. Harry was good. Evelin was amazing. Thanks." -Arlo N.
  • "Haitam is really professional and did a great job." -RJ E.
  • "Mark was very helpful with the purchase process." -Eileen L.
  • "Service was fast and good and professional help." -Samuel F.

No comments:

Post a Comment