Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Congratulations to everyone at Paragon Honda for earning three more (5) Star Reviews!

2011-10-11_0959
Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater one (5) Star Review on Edmunds

  • We came in for a Honda CRV and walked out with an amazing car for an even more amazing deal. The team here at Paragon Honda was really helpful and considerate to our financial and safety concerns regarding the vehicle. We felt comfortable and like our needs and concerns were respected. I would definitely do business here again and definitely recommend my friends or relatives to purchase a vehicle here. Another aspect of Paragon that made me confident about my purchase was their organization. Everything was clear and organized, several people helped us and specialized in each area of the customer experience which made everything a lot quicker!! Keep up the great work guys! -kvillamarin
  • Paragon was recommended to me by someone who had recently purchased a CR-V there and she was very pleased not only with her vehicle but with the purchase price. I was referred to Sal by name, and from our initial phone contact I felt more than comfortable about coming in as soon as possible. The atmosphere at Paragon was more attractive than the other dealerships I recently visited. And Sal was extremely friendly, personable, and knowledgeable about the vehicles that I was interested in. Anyone can tell from the way he interacts with customers and the way he explains details that he not only enjoys his work but he is good at it. I appreciate his honesty and his eagerness to help me find something that was appropriate for me, not just to make a quick-and expensive-sale. Sal made suggestions and offers that I had not received from other dealers; it turns out that leasing was a much more affordable and reasonable choice for me and I didn't even know it! I probably would have been stuck with a higher car note and an older vehicle at another dealership but not at Paragon, especially with Sal's patience and expertise! Overall I am very pleased with my new Civic, I am in love with it already, and I feel good about the terms of my lease agreement and the overall experience was pleasant. Now I'm actually excited to get up and go to work in the morning-what more could I ask for? -Sarisha
  • I took my wife's car for service. Wait time was as promised, service was fast and free food, coffee and internet access was being offered. I met with patient and courteous staff. Nick was the person that took care of me and he was very courteous as well. During my wait there was no customer upset and everyone seemed to get what they came for. Smooth operation. -Ervin Gega

For more great reviews like these just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment