Monday, October 24, 2011

Congratulations to Paragon Honda for earning three positive reviews!

2011-10-11_1218
(5) Star Review on GoogleMaps

  • I bought a Honda Civic EX in August 2011 from Paragon Honda. Sal Sifs, my salesman, is personable and considerate. He is dedicated to his clients. He did whatever was necessary, even working overtime, to ensure that the vehicle was in great shape at the time of purchase. You can be sure he will treat you right and take of everything you need. His manager, Joe, made me some guarantees before the sale and he kept them: he is an honorable man. I was wary of used car dealerships--as everyone is. But the people at Paragon Honda are good folks who sell good cars, so you have nothing to worry about. They live up to the word in their name: Paragon. I recommend them without reservation. -MuSigma

2011-10-11_0959
Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater

  • I recently leased a 2012 Honda Accord LX-S Coupe. My Sales Expert, Mr. Billy Sanchez, provided stellar and expert advice on the diverse selection of Accords available. His depth in knowledge of Honda's innovations and standard features provided me with a wealth of information to make a well informed choice of leasing a vehicle reasonable within my budget. One of the most important qualities of my experience with Billy was that there was no pressure to get the deal done in a matter of 5 minutes. Billy understood the importance of comparing trims, pricing, and test drives. I mentioned I was interested in an accord coupe and prior to my arrival, Billy had an LX-S and V6 EX-L waiting for me to test drive. This wasn't your two block and drive and put in park and sign the lease test drive; Billy provided a detailed tour of both interior and exterior features. He also gave a thorough explanation of new features in the engine. I was able to test drive both models on a highway and urban setting and enjoyed both models. The test drive was followed by pricing and options. One of the first questions Billy asked me was, what was I looking to spend, put down, and how was my credit history. This layed the foundation to lease terms and pricing. He presented numbers for both models that were within my budget and left the decision entirely to me. I was able to reach a deal with the financial office and signed a lease that fit my budget, gameplan, and model preference. During my negotiations with the financial office, Billy was attentive to the point that he had the vehicle washed and detailed for me to drive out the dealership the same day. We crossed "T's" and dotted "I's" and was able to drive my brand new 2012 Honda Accord LX-S home. I had a terrific experience at Paragon and more importantly with Billy. I recommend Billy for anyone looking to get into a car because of expeditious, friendly, and expert service.


    Leasing a vehicle can be a life altering and nerve wrecking experience, however Billy changed the setting to a smooth and comfortable transaction. -dmacias210

  • I bought a Honda Civic 2008 in August 2011 from Paragon Honda. Sal Sifs, my salesman, is personable and considerate. He's also dedicated to his clients. He did whatever was necessary, even working overtime, to ensure that the vehicle was in great shape. It's a fine car. His manager, Joe, made me some guarantees before the sale, and he kept them: he's an honorable man. I was wary of used car dealership--as everyone is. But the people at Paragon Honda are good folks who sell good cars, so you have nothing to worry about. They live up to their name and good reputation. I recommend them without reservation. -ms1975

For more great reviews like these click here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment