Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank you to the author of this review for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! Great work Esa, keep it up!

2011-10-11_0959
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I am writing this to express my satisfaction with my sales person Esa Popal. After getting the run around at another Honda Dealership, it was refreshing to be assisted by Mr. Popal's straight forward approach. There were a lot of Civics to chose from and he patiently helped my sort through which one was the best for me. He let me test drive each car I wanted to drive without hesitating (Other dealerships I went to wouldn't let me drive a car unless I would commit to buying it first!). He gave me a few pointers on selecting a car that were very useful. When I picked up the car, it had a scratch that had gone unnoticed by me and the Honda dealership, Mr Popal had it touched up while I waited. Overall the level of service I received from him was top rate and far exceeded any of the salesmen from the 4 other dealerships I went to. -liisamarie

No comments:

Post a Comment