Friday, October 19, 2012

Cat, thank you so much for this outstanding reflection of your time spent with us!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • Yesterday I purchased the new 2013 Honda CRV at Paragon Honda. I absolutely love, love, love my new CRV.

    My experience at Paragon Honda was beyond exceptional. Most car salesmen/saleswomen are pushy, annoying and concerned about themselves rather than the consumer. I can only speak of the salesperson I dealt with at Paragon Honda and I am sure he is probably one of the few car salespeople out there that actually listens and will try to make the consumer as happy as possible!!!

    If you go to Paragon Honda, I highly recommend you ask for Edgar. I can assure you that your experience will be like no other. When I walked into Honda, he was the the first person to approach me. I already knew I wanted a Honda CRV because that was what I had had previously for about 11 yrs. He throughly explained the CRV's new features. I was satisfied and was ready to negotiate numbers. I explained to him that I also wanted to trade-in my old CRV. I told him about my experience at another Honda dealership. Edgar went back and forth presenting the offer to the manager. He 100% listened to my concern and really went to battle with the manager. NEVER gave up...even when me and my husband were ready to walk, he still tried to get us what we wanted. Definitely not the typical car salesperson!!! Long story short, he successfully got us exactly what we wanted.  

    I don't know if my experience would have been the same had Edgar not handled the transaction, but I am so grateful to him because he made the process sooooooo much easier.

    Just on a side note- I rarely write reviews, however, I truly felt compelled to write about my experience just because it completely exceeded my expectations. -Cat D.

No comments:

Post a Comment