Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thanks to Sally for sharing her experience at Paragon Honda

After my horrific experience at Major World I was pretty much discouraged.....until I found Paragon Honda.

I went to all of Paragon Honda locations to look for my next car and I found it at the 61st Street location but everyone at every location were pretty nice to me. Very straight to the point. Each lot has different price points and years of cars. Some had newer preowned cars and other locations a bit later. So enough sales lots to fit any need.

I keep on getting people asking about my "new" pre-owned Honda Civic EX Coupe. I LOVE IT! I got it at a fair price at Paragon Honda.

The Sales Manger, Abdul, made the whole process easy for me. I was DREADING the process of buying a used car...before I met Abdul. He was not trying to sell me hard. He let me see what I wanted in the sales lot without demeaning me. If I had any questions he would help me. He even called me to see if I have a problem with my car or any quality issues. He didn't talk down to me as a woman or as a human being.

I was reading other Paragon Honda reviews and I disagree with some of the other reviews.

I think it is cool that instead of starting at the sticker price..Abdul went straight to their own corporate website price as a starting price. Saves me the hassle of going to the website to look it up. I don't want to go all the way back home to look it up.

The sales manager was cool letting me use his computer to look up things on http://Edmonds.com or Kelley Blue Book. I LOVE EDMONDS BETTER. The price we settled on is within the range of what Edmonds said the car is worth. Abdul didn't treat me as an idiot. It's a certified preowned car. I have warranties on this car for 3 years. I LOVE MY "NEW" CAR!!

Abdul is DARLING!! He sat in the car with me on the day I picked it up to show me the gadgets in my car....he really went through the functions of the navigator system. That was just so EXCEPTIONAL to me. He said..if I had any questions to not hesitate to ask and if I needed to have him show me again....I can come anytime. He made me comfortable.

I am a HONDA person all the way now. I never even thought about it until I drove my "new" Civic. The suspension on the Hondas are AWESOME!

If I had to buy a car again....I would do it again at this Honda Paragon location on 61st Street and Northern Blvd..so as long as Abdul helps me!!

Did I mention that I think the sales manager is HOT. Oh but trust me that is not why I liked my Honda Paragon experience. I do love my Civic and my experience of buying a pre-owned car at Paragon Honda. If you need to buy a car, go to Abdul. Tell him I sent you!!! And he is going to be direct and no nonsense with you. Tell him you went there because of me and I will let him know to treat you well!!

-Sally W.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment