Thursday, July 28, 2011

Congratulations to Joe and Sultan for being mentioned in this positive review!

5 Star Review on DealerRater -

"After my first two trips to Paragon I vowed never to go back. After speaking with Joe (the sales manager) he apologized, admitted they'd made mistakes and was determined to put things right. So I gave them a third chance Third time is a charm! I went to see a car today and it was a totally different experience from my previous visits. The car was ready on arrival, I was test driving it within a few minutes and they sales guys were really helpful. I saw a different side to Paragon today and I was impressed.

One important difference with Paragon is that they seem pretty honest and clear, with regard to pricing. The price you see is the price you pay. There weren't any nonsense fees that I've encountered at other dealerships." - alansim1970

 

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment