Monday, August 1, 2011

Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
5 Star Review on DealerRater -

"I went into Paragon Honda after contacting them through the Costco buying program. I spoke with Rachel who gave me a price quote over the phone. I went into Paragon the
next day and met Ivonne and Evelyn who helped write up the deal. Everything I spoke with Rachel about was written up and saved. I had the contract written up and signed
in about 10-15 minutes all while being offered coffee and warm chocolate chip cookies.
My husband could not believe how quick, easy and pleasant this transaction was. Ivonne told me the car would be in within 1-2 weeks. She said it would probably be sooner but she did not want to promise anything in case there was a delay. Well within three days the car was in. I went to Paragon and picked up the car. Aman was great to deal with in regards to financing. Elsie showed me all of the features on the car and really took her time. She asked if I had any other questions and left me with her days she worked and number to reach her at if I had any questions later. THANK YOU PARAGON FOR BEING TRUE PROFESSIONALS YOU MAKE CAR BUYING WHAT IT SHOULD BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
THANKS AGAIN" -
thevillager

 

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment