Thursday, August 25, 2011

Elsie is on fire! Keep up the great work!

Dealer-rater-logo
Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater -

  • "I had a great experience at the Paragon Honda dealer. I went in for service and Joel offered me to exchange my 2009 Pilot for a 2011 lease. I had a year left on my car but since the monthly cost was the same it sounded interesting. Joel found the car that we wanted, called us, we went in for the exchange and within two hours we had a new car. Everybody involved was great. Elsie showed us all the features in the new car and was professional and friendly! I don't know the name of the gentleman who printed the contract but he was professional too.
    I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a hassle free deal." -
    viviandfisher

 

  • " So impressed with the atmosphere of warmth, friendliness,professionalism and personal touch of everyone. The Business Manager Joseph Choi was very patient to explain the pros and cons of our credit and monthly amortization options. Very "going the extra mile" patience and genuine concern. The Sales Person that handled us, Mohammed Majumder gave me the impression of "I can trust this guy" and not just after our business. Cool and very attentive to our every question. The Delivery Coordinator, Elsie Tavarez was superb. Very well explained the features of the 2011 Honda Accord that we got. Very professional and yet very warm personality you would not hesitate to ask questions! But I think the one that needs congratulations is the Manager of Paragon Honda, Northern Boulevard, Clyde. He is an example to his people of his rapport with the customers, his sincerity and helpfulness."That spirit" is passed down to the people that we got to work with at that Dealer.I am definitely going to tell my friends and associates to get their Hondas from THIS Dealer. I will definitely get my next Honda from them. God bless you all and keep up the good work." - tonyvalencia

For more reviews like these, click here.

 

Edmunds-logo
4 Star Review on Edmunds -

  • "I dealt with Mr. Ariel Munoz for my Pilot lease. Mr. Munoz was able to get us into our car quickly and avoid all the hassle of having to wait a long time at the dealership. For any of my Honda, I will directly call Ariel." - vran

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment