Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thank you to the authors of these generous reviews!

Dealer-rater-logo
Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater -

  • " I was in a lease with Honda, and decided to buy-out my Honda Accord. Harry Lu made what could be a lengthy process very smooth and easier than expected. He is very friendly, professional and courteous. Each visit I was welcomed warmly and was attended to every step of the way with Harry, Sam, and also Gary (Business Manager)who explained all the details and both tried to ensure I was not waiting more than I had to. The customer service was excellent and I will definitely recommend Paragon Honda, especially Harry and Gary, to all of my friends and family. Thank you for all the help, and mostly for making it all a positive experience!!" - elle718

 

  • "My purchasing experience was great! Richard was both friendly and professional. Unlike most salespeople, he did not pressure me and took his time with every question I had. Paragon Honda has a valuable employee with Rich and i wish him all the best. Thank you so much for my first new car! Lets not forget Rachael who was also very sweet and was extremely detailed with everything that had to be explained.
    This is my third car purchased from Paragon, that should say everything." - ginagodoy

 

For more reviews like these, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment