Monday, August 22, 2011

Thank you to the authors of these great reviews!

Dealer-rater-logo
Three Positive Reviews on DealerRater -

  • I visited a few Honda dealerships in the past week and none of them compare to Paragon Honda. From the minute I walked in to the time my car was ready they were extremely helpful. Stanley my sales guy was professional, patient with me and not pushy like the other dealers I visited. I highly recommed Paragon Honda and ask for Stanley. - carmine0407

 

  • dear Paragon Honda,

    One afternoon a few weeks ago, I had spoke with the Sales Manager, Jason Graciano, a few who was very helpful and specific. We went into the dealership later that day and met with him, and then dealt with Ivonne Mirand. She was a pleasure to work with, and made our experience of purchasing our new Honda Civic LX a very good one.

    We will highly recommend your dealership to anyone we know who might be looking to buy a Honda.

    Well done Paragon! Great service!

    all the best,
    Andrew & Rebeca

 

  • My experience at Paragon ended up being a successful one, but it would not have been if it weren't for Sal and Joe C., who really proved to me that making me feel comfortable with the deal I was getting was important to them.
    After I let them know what I was interested in, Sultan and Sal showed me every vehicle that fit my criteria. They were well-informed and more than willing to help in any way they could. They were not pushy and I did not feel pressured. They referred me to the sales manager Joe with some questions that I had and he was also pleasant to deal with. I ended up buying a 2010 CRV after my second visit there.
    The day after I purchased the car, however, I felt like I had gotten a raw deal. This was the first car I purchased where I had to deal with F&I, and the guy really laid it on thick. I called the next day, upset with the fact that I purchased an extended warranty and an alarm that I didn't really need. Joe was able to work with me to get rid of the extras that I didn't want, get the number to where I wanted, and they were even able to get my interest rate down to where I thought it should be. This was after I had already signed the original contract.
    The day I picked up the car, Sal provided excellent customer service and went out of his way to make sure the car was ready and that I was satisfied.
    All in all, I walked away happy, and that's what matters. I noticed a crack in my windshield after I took the vehicle and Joe even had that taken care of for me without any hassle. These guys are definitely willing to go out of their way to make you feel satisfied. Recommended! -
    smokeandreason

 

For more reviews like these, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment