Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Congratulations to Sal for being mentioned in three positive reviews!

Dealer-rater-logo
Four Positive Reveiws on DealerRater -

  • ThIs had to be the most incredible experience Ive ever had. Sal was friendly, funny and knowledgable of the inventory. He got me in the car I wanted in half the time then I did at south shore. Thank you sal and paragon Honda - Hk1990hk

 

  • Sal is the man!!! He was helpful and honest about the price and worked with us to make sure we get the car. From the price, finances, and was very knowledgeable with the car and its features. If he doesnt know he'll tell and look it up. Overall pleasant experience. So if you ever are looking to get a car from Paragon Honda, look up Sal. He will not disappoint!! Thanks Sal we are new owners of a Brand New Civic Hybrid. - ivobonfy

 

  • My experience with Paragon was great. I found a CRV that I wanted to look at on the dealership's website. I made an appointment and was set up with Sal. He showed me the car, which I liked, but it wasn't perfect (cigarette burns in both front seats and driver's door, missing trunk cargo and floor mats and a couple of small plastic pieces were missing from outside and inside the car. I told Sal I was interested in the car, but those items were important. He promised that he could fix everything for me. I took him at his word (and a signed IOU document) and agreed to purchase the car. I was offered $1250 for my trade in, which I wasn't at all happy with. Sal went to his manager with a number that I deemed appropriate and they matched it. I then met with Mitchell Levy who explained my financing and also offered me a Honda Care extended warranty (which also ensured a lower interest rate). I was at first suspicious about this situation (as everyone always says to never buy an extended warranty) but since it's Honda and Mitch explained it well and told me about the many benefits, I agreed. A little while later, I was given the keys and I drove off. I made an appointment for that Wednesday to have all of the cosmetic items taken care of. I dropped the car off in the morning. Sal kept me informed about the progress during the day and I picked it up after work that evening. Everything I was promised was complete (holes were repaired - they're not perfect but pretty good - floor mats and trunk cargo arrived and were brand new in the box and all other small items were installed. Sal also had the car detailed again for me, so it shined like new. Overall, a great experience for me with Paragon. Sal was professional and friendly and delivered as he promised. He was a big reason for my purchase. - antnyp73

 

  • We own two Honda Vehicles. A Honda Odyssey and an Accord Sedan bought at Paragon Motors of Woodside, Inc. As a result I very often interact with the personnel of their Service Department.

    The entire staff,from the Sevice Advisor to the Cashier and everyone else working there,constantly offers a courteous,competent and professional attitude. A very dedicated Angel Cruz is always ready to provide his exceptional expert advice.
    This is all because the Service Manager, Mr. Anthony Petito has created and maintained an environment where Customer Relations and Customer Satisfaction are
    the goals. I have observed Mr. Petito entering this establishment at 5:00 in the morning. As a customer, I see the end results.

    I have been highly recommending Paragon Honda to all my friends and to others. Mainly because of the Service Satisfaction they are guaranteed under Mr. Petito's stewardship. - poinsond2

 

For more reviews like these, click here

 

 

2011-08-05_1400
5 Star Review on Google Maps -

  • I came across many unwarranted reviews bashing Paragon Honda prior to my visit. I don't understand what that was all about, but I had a great experience. Spent a good amount of the day there, not because people weren't doing their job, but because they were very busy! which is great. I also went to several Honda dealerships who spoke spoke badly of Paragon whenever I would bring up Paragon prices. However I soon realized how much they were just hating Paragon because it seems to me Paragon is drawing all the customers. Went in for a used Honda Accord, got a good deal, staff extremely helpful and friendly. No surprises, no hidden charges. I dealt with Mark Ellis and Clive Johnson, both great sales reps, did not pressure me at all. William in financial was very informative and concise. Elsie Tavarez was very friendly and helpful when it came to my departure from the dealership. Wendy was very entertaining and engaging, she personally welcomed everyone to the "Paragon family" which was very nice. Everyone I came across were sincere, down to earth and not overwhelming as other dealerships played out to be. - Muzaded

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment