Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keep up the great work team!

2011-08-05_1400
Two (5) Star Reviews on Google Maps -

  • My recent experience at Paragon Honda was top notch. I had the privilege of working with Ivonne Miranda who helped me, on behalf of my company, a neighborhood financial institution, arrange lease deals on 4 CR-V's as the lease terms on our 4 prior Honda's reached maturity. The entire experience was top notch. I cannot commend her highly enough as well as her co-workers Evelin Sanchez and Gary Lin. The four of us who drive these vehicles daily are completely satisfied with our vehicles, after all, we are repeat customers so that should go along way especially in these days were you find, more times than not, impersonal business transactions - at Paragon this was the furthest from the truth. The entire experience was A++! I highly recommend them! - Louis

 

  • Came in with my father who was looking to lease a new accord, read some reviews which were bad about paragon and know the whole car salesmen are all snakes and sharks etc... but Ariel gave us no hassle or bull$hit, got to the point and wasnt pushy at all, got my father in a 2011 accord and made his day. I cant speak for all of paragon but Ariel Munoz is the one who should get your business. In fact im sending out my friends to get cars from this guy! A+ - Truthful

 

For more reviews like these, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment