Monday, September 26, 2011

Thank you to the authors of these great reviews!

Dealer-rater-logo
Two Positive Reviews on DealerRater -

  • The overall experience with Paragon Honda was fantastic. Ivonne and Joseph were both informative and knowledgeable with helping me to purchase the car (2011 Honda Accord) and Evelyn took the time to help me learn more about how the car operates before I left the dealership.

    Not only has the entire team been fantastic during the whole sales experience, but Ivonne and Joseph have been extremely helpful with all my post-purchase needs, which I believe is just as vital as when you purchase the car. Ivonne has been in constant contact with me, even after I purchased my vehicle, answering any questions that I may have regarding the vehicle, going above and beyond her regular duties.

    I will be recommending this dealership now and in the future because of the fantastic experience I had with them. Thanks again Ivonne, Joseph and Evelyn! - justinctan

 

  • Very competent sales service. The two employees I dealt with were most friendly and willing to come forward with compromise positions on pricing, accessories, etc. The entire dealership demonstrates an atmosphere of unhurried serenity. - ahmadkamal

For more reviews like these, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment