Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A huge thank you to Michele, for taking the time to write this amazing review! Great job team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • Paragon Honda ROCKS!

    Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I went in with my game face and negotiating skills in tact however they did a very good job meeting my requirements. I did not feel as if they were trying to beat me in my head with prices!

    The cookies were awesome as well.

    I was there all day (10:30am-5:45pm) but I walked out very HAPPY and satisfied with my purchase.

    I was interested in Paragon Honda after viewing the commercial with Jason G. I purchased my Certified Used 2009 Honda Accord with them in June 2012. However a week ago, I qualified for a buy back program where I was supposed to go for the Accord 2012. I made it clear that I was only interested in the CR-V 2012. Jose P. said he would do whatever it took to help me get it.

    After discussing numbers and reviewing all options Jose was able to get me into a 2013 CR-V EX-L !!!! I was elated!!!! TH e payments were a tad to steep in my opinion but when I sat down with Will ( who is the best) He brought my payments in a reasonable area and I drove away with the car of my dreams at a price I would not have to live out of the vehicle I just purchased.

    Lastly, the young lady who wear the blue and white stripped sweater gave a tour of my new vehicle and she was great, she showed me things I did not know existed in the vehicle.

    This is the place to go! Paragon Honda is the best!!! -Michele S.

No comments:

Post a Comment