Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another fantastic 5-star review for Paragon Honda! Thank you Raisa, for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I hate HATE hate the experience of having to deal with a car dealership for obvious reasons. I consider myself an informed consumer who does her homework and someone you cannot really b.s. So here I was in the middle of an unexpected life change that required me to turn in my 2 door 2004 Civic for a new car. I dragged my feet going into the dealership.

    I was astounded by the level of professionalism and outstanding customer service shown by the Sales Manager Jason Graciano and my sales rep Yvonne. I never felt pressured  or pushed. I went in because i saw a ridiculously low lease price on a 2012 accord EX-L V6 (and in the back of my head i was thinking watch it be a hoax to lure customers in and be a bait and switch like what a lot of dealerships tend to do) Turns out the dealership wasn't joking, the price was exactly what they advertised. Walked through the whole process in a breeze.  The finance guy didn't pull any tricks  at the end either. He was also professional and gave the deal as was discussed. Didn't try to sell me anything "extra".

    I cannot praise enough Jason Graciano and Yvonne. I feel like i am in a twilight zone because when do you ever get excellent customer service at a car dealership? or come out feeling like you weren't ripped off??

    I don't know if my experience is different because I have leased a vehicle but I would say go see Yvonne and Jason. Thanks to them I will be returning as soon as my lease term would allow me to turn in for a new car. They have me as a customer for life. -Raisa A.

No comments:

Post a Comment