Thursday, September 9, 2010

Paragon Honda 4.8 Star Rating on Dealer Rater

jetro313
9/8/2010 2:53:14 PM
I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Skander Alex Missaoui...Elsie Earez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
When leasing a Honda accord from Alex I felt he went far beyond the call of duty. I never felt pressured to buy but at the same time I felt he was there to help me in my important decision. I would certainly reccommend future customers to visit alex at paragon Honda. Elsie Earez suprised me with her caring when she introduced my lease to me. I am sure just explaining something can be done by anyone, however I soon realized that she was not gonna let me go unless I completeley understood my new purchase. Thank you both for your devoted service.

No comments:

Post a Comment