Monday, September 20, 2010

Paragon Honda 5 Star Review on Yelp

Paragon Honda
Categories: Car Dealers, Car Rental
Neighborhood: Woodside
9/18/2010

My experience was contrary to all these reviews. As many cars that are for sale, there are an abundance of dealerships. Sales prices are are competitive everywhere, so it all comes down to the quality of service for me. My dealer, Ariel Munoz of Paragon Honda, provided superb service from my initial walk-in to closing the deal. Everything was intelligently explained and all my questions/concerns were respectfully addressed.

When you shop for cars, you shop for the right salesman because these are the people that will further assist you for the life of your car. Without a doubt, Ariel Munoz is THE guy to see for your auto needs.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment