Monday, September 20, 2010

Paragon Honda 5 Star Rating on Dealer Rater

marocho
9/20/2010 9:59:44 AM
I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Andres Sanchez, William L. and Elsie Tavarez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
My lease on my 2006 Acura TXS was coming due and I needed to return the vehicle as well as lease a new car. My main concern was not to spend all day processing my request. I was very pleased that attention was paid to me and they made sure to finish my request as promptly as possible. I was happy the 2010 Honda Accord that a requested was available and for a good price. They coordinated the day with me in order to make my purchase as painless as possible. This is my third go around with Paragon Honda, dating back to 2004 and because of this pleasant experience I don't see why there won't be a forth. Thank you. Manuel Arocho. Transaction on September 15, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment