Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another glowing review for Paragon Honda! Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Paragon Honda - (4.6) Star Review on DealerRater

  • After an extensive car shopping experience from dealership to dealership I finally was able to make a purchase at Paragon Honda. With me having a lack of ANY credit history at all I was surprised that I was able to get a good financing deal through honda considering what all of the other dealerships were offering. The sales guy, Esa Popal, was very nice and extremely patient with me. When following up he wasn't too pushy or annoying. He also was easy to get in touch with through his cell phone if I had any questions. The financial manager was detailed with explaining the financing and was very clear about everything. No hidden fees or bogus, made-up charges like prep, and some crazy off-the-wall processing fee as i saw at other dealers. They weren't able to hit my payment budget on the nail, but came preeettttyyy close to it which is fine by me. Overall the only downside I could find was that there was quite a bit of waiting in the used car office, it can get pretty busy, so I would recommend going on a day where you don't have anything planned. I must say that I probably will be going back to Paragon Honda for any service needed on my vehicle because of the great customer service I received. -Tara.Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment