Monday, July 23, 2012

Thank you to the author of this tremendous review! Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Paragon Honda - (4.8) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I received incredible service and consideration from
    the floor manager, Joe Carusone.
    He was a gentleman. Listened to my rationale for the
    price I was willing to pay for the vehicle and was
    willing to work with me to close the deal.
    The car is a certified preowned car. They prepped it
    beautifully. When I went to pick it up, the salesman
    apologized that it was a rainy day. He told me to come
    back on the sunny day of my choice and they'd wash &
    polish it again. The gave me a voucher for free gas
    at a nearby station. Before I left, the salesman had
    me sit in the driver's seat and he helped me locate
    and operate every switch and button. He showed me
    how to access the spare tire and jack.

    Before I left, he told me to call him presonally for
    ANY question or concern.

    This was the BEST experience I have ever had purchasing
    a used vehicle.

    It's been more than six months. The car has had it's
    oil change and check up..... NOT ONE PROBLEM in 6 months.

    Honest dealer selling quality Certified Hondas.

    HIGHLY Recommended. -LisaJ727

No comments:

Post a Comment