Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thank you Curt, for writing this awesome review. Great job team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (4) Star Review on Yelp

  • I bought a pre-owned CRV last weekend and I'm very pleased, most of all with the value of my purchase. Juan C was my salesperson, and he was not pushy or aggressive, which I appreciated. There was not a lot of bargaining on price, mostly because I did my homework and found their prices to be the best in the area. My advice: do a lot of internet research and know what you want before you test drive. I had narrowed it down to 3 vehicles that had similar prices and features and mileage. I bought the one in the best condition. If you've searched http://Edmunds.com and Autobytel and Consumer Reports and CarsDirect you should know if you're getting a good deal or not. Evelin was very helpful in reviewing all the features of the car and a friendly charming person to deal with. Try to do most of your dealing not on the weekend, which is too hectic. -Curt H.

No comments:

Post a Comment