Monday, July 9, 2012

Arleigh, thank you for the wonderful review! Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I am incredibly grateful for the kindness which was extended to me during my entire experience at Paragon Honda.  

    The service provided by Shawn Brown, Ariel Munoz, and Wendy Deshais was EXCEPTIONAL.  

    Obviously leasing/buying a car is an extensive process, and I never imagined that I would be so excited about a car.  

    During the process of looking at cars at multiple other dealerships, I became concerned that I would end up with a car that I didn't love/was not comfortable in, because of monetary reasons.  
    Shawn, Ariel, and Wendy made the process at Paragon Honda completely stress free, and made me feel assured that I would leave Paragon Honda with a car I loved, and at a price in which I felt comfortable.

    I can not quite articulate how thankful I am, but please know that I felt confident that they truly cared about providing extraordinary service, and that it was not simply about selling another car.  

    I highly recommend that anyone in need of a car visits Shawn, Ariel, and Wendy at Paragon Honda on Northern Boulevard! -Arleigh R.

No comments:

Post a Comment