Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 Star Review from Dealer Rater

accadia50
6/9/2010 3:19:57 PM



I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With: Juan Carrion

My Review of Paragon Honda:
After a lot of research online, my boyfriend and I found a certified pre-owned car that we could (almost) afford at Paragon. We went and were greeted (at the sidewalk) by an brand new employee named Nick who, for some reason, did not have enough training to be assisting customers and acted like a "used car salesman". He was loud and brash and was a nightmare to deal with. Spent two hours with him before actually going through the negotiation process with an experienced salesperson, Juan Carrion. Juan was friendly and extremely helpful. He explained everything calmly and was warm and gracious throughout the whole experience. He spent a lot of time with me getting me the rate I wanted and found a broker that would insure me at the price I was capable of paying. After hours of helping me, I still was worried about financing. Juan was still very patient, didn't rush or pressure me. I wound up came back a second day before purchasing. If you go, ask to see Juan, a lovely person who does his job really well.

Another salesperson David, was also very nice, showed us the car features once we purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment