Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5 Star Review from Dealer Rater

mochakisss
6/16/2010 12:09:37 AM

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With: Rosa Diaz

My Review of Paragon Honda:
What a wonderful dealer and experience! Not only was Ms. Diaz extremely professional but even her co-workers who got involved with my lease were so nice and welcoming of me & my parents. She definitely exceeded my expectations of what I thought would end up being a stressful process. She also spent many hours with different insurance companies on the phone to help get my father a better rate on his insurance (something she did not have to do at all). From the moment I met her at the receptionist desk to the moment I left with my new Honda Civic the following day, Rosa Diaz was literally a breath of fresh air. I went back to bring her flowers and cookies for everyone else because she really made me feel wonderful about my purchase. If you're looking for a woman who knows how to "get s*** done" and who knows how to really listen to what you want as the customer- then Rosa Diaz and Paragon Honda is the place to go! Thank you so much girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment