Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 Star Rating from Dealer Rater

Adam_B
6/23/2010 8:21:25 AM

I recommend this dealer: Yes


Employee(s) Dealt With:
Brian Benstock, Rachel, Suraj Mathews, Naz Khan, Rafail Rodriguez, Nelson and the delivery girls

My Review of Paragon Honda:
From my first conversation with Brian Benstock and working closely with his assistant Rachel to the delivery experience with the girls and the follow up from Suraj and Brian Benstock himself my experience was amazing!

Paragon Honda is a first class organization with very friendly, informative, educated individuals with can do and will do attitudes. They went above and beyond. I strongly recommend Paragon Honda and the individuals above.

The car was perfect and the people were better! Go to Paragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment