Monday, June 28, 2010

5-Star Rating from Dealer Rater

rbaum3@nyc.rr.com
6/27/2010 2:43:06 PM
I recommend this dealer: Yes


Employee(s) Dealt With: Alberto Escobar and Elsie Tavarez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
This is my third purchased from Paragon, and I have never had a bad experience. The sales staff does not pressure you into making a deal immediately and give you plenty of time puruse the inventory on display until you are ready to speak with a sales representative.

I can't speak more highly of the personalized service I received from my sales rep. Alberto Escobar who informed that I was his very first customer. I think he will have a successful career with Paragon.

I always recommend Paragon Honda to anyone who is looking for a new car.

Richard Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment