Monday, June 14, 2010

5 Star Review from Dealer Rater

filgen
6/13/2010 10:21:28 PM

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With: Joel Abreu

My Review of Paragon Honda:
I did all the research online, and then finally decided to bite the bullet and physically go to the dealership - something I was not really looking forward to.
I was met immediately by Joel at the door, with a great courteous attitude and a willingness to please. He took us to the car we were interested in and basically stepped back, giving us (my wife and 2/1/2 year old daughter) room to look at and experience the car on our own. We then took the car for a test drive and before you knew it we were crunching numbers - all the while with a straight forward, no pressure attitude. I told him the numbers I wanted to make it happen and he came back with an offer I couldn't refuse.
Onto the next step, which I was dreading - the financing department - this is usually when the 'deal' goes south.
I couldn't be more wrong if I had tried! The financing gentleman worked very hard to make the deal happen with the numbers I had already worked out with Joel. A couple of small hurdles were jumped and ironed out on the spot.
The last step was with Rachel, who walked me through all the great technical features of the car.
We couldn't be happier with our first brand new car buying experience.We will be recommending Paragon Honda to all of our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment