Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thank you Dan for sharing this great review! We sincerely appreciate your wonderful recommendation.

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • Thank you paragon Honda for making my car buying experience a pleasure.  All those involved went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction was met during the  purchase of my 2012 Accord V6 ex-l with navi, especially Jose Aybar, Arial Munoz, April Connor and Gary Lin.  Let me not forget Jennifer who spoke with me extensively about the cars features/options during the delivery process.  All around a positive experience and I am extremely happy with my new automobile.  Happy holidays and thank you to all those involved that I did not mention and I will be recommending Paragon Honda to my friends and family in the future!!! -Dan O.

For more great reviews click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment