Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thank you to the author of this wonderful review for sharing your feedback with us!

2011-10-11_0959
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • Devon Jordan (manager) and Andres Sanchez (my sales person) were both wonderful to deal with. They fought for me until the end and made sure that everything was to my satisfaction. Their service is impeccable. If you are in the market for a Honda or Acura, these the people you need to see. They will treat you with respect and do their very best to take care of your needs, as they did for me. Evelin, the delivery coordinator, was also very informative and her step-by-step introduction to all the features was a great way to get to know my new vehicle. Thank you Devon and Andres! -NYTiGeR102

For more great reviews click here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment