Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thank you to the author of this great review for sharing their feedback! Keep up the great work Sultan!

2011-10-11_0959
Paragon Honda - (4.8) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I just bought pre owned 2010 Honda Accord from paragon Honda Dealership. I enjoyed shopping in this dealership. Sales person was Mr Sultan Haseq. He was very polite , friendly and professional. He treat us with respect and help us very much in our search for car. He was very knowledgeable and ansewered any question we had. I would recommend this dealership to other people. in fact some of my friends that are in the market for new car, are considering taking trip to NY and visit paragon. Mr. Sultan Haseq deserve credit for my positive experience. I love my new car and I will back to paragon for any future new car. Thank you Mr. Haseq and Thank you Paragon. -nedfromphiladelphia

For more reviews click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment