Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank you to the author of this great review for sharing their feedback with us!

Citysearch-logo_full
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on CitySearch

  • Excellent service.Very professional and efficient staff. That was why I returned to Paragon when I decided to get a new car, my second from Paragon Honda. I tried other dealers and was given the generic treatment by dealers who treated you as second class citizens when you try to ask 'too many questions". On my recent trip to Paragon the minute I walked through the door I was greeted by a friendly 'hello how can I help you today". This was from sales consultant Jose Aybar. This was very refreshing as I had just left a dealership where I walked around the show room for 35 minutes and no one paid attention or came to offer their help.Not unitl I physically sought someone out they just passed me looking at cars without saying a word. The color of the car I wanted was not available at the time but Jose tried his best and called me with the good news later that they were able to get that color.

    I convinced my sister to purchase her car at Paragon years ago and I am trying again to convince her to go and see Jose.He makes everything seem soooo easy.Thanks Jose and Paragon. Keep up the good work -Beryl S.

For more great reviews click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment