Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank you to the author of this great review for sharing their feedback with us!

2011-10-11_0959
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • Before I start my review, I’m not affiliated or related to any of the sales people at Paragon Honda. My wife and I were very, very pleased with our experience at Paragon Honda. We purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot 4WD Touring model. Our Sales rep was Andres Sanchez. He is very courteous, knowledgeable, and super professional and goes that extra mile. I especially was appreciated with his patience because I have a 15 month old baby and Andres professionalism really, really shines. He should be a role model for other salesman. Paragon Honda provided my baby with a coloring book and some cartoon stickers which many dealerships do not do at all. They also provided refreshments for my wife and me and again many dealerships do not provide that type of service. Going back to the sale; Andres multi-tasks and which impresses me because his timing is perfect. Most sale reps will step away and forget about you, be not Andres, he somehow time manages himself like a human watch and I never have to wait for him, he is very prompt. My test drive with my vehicle was excellent too. Andres was very informative on the vehicle, he showed me every gadget and what they are used for. As far as my negotiation goes, it was the most painless process of the entire transaction. My wife and I were so satisfied with the purchase price of the vehicle which took only about 20 minutes. My trade in was also easy because I knew what I wanted in price and Andres work with the numbers and that too was a very easy and painless process, he gave my wife and I a very fair price. One last note: the day of pickup, there was a freak snowstorm in late October and I was not comfortable driving my vehicle home obviously a brand new vehicle, Andres Sanchez was super kind and made sure the vehicle was safe dry and cleans for me to pickup the next day which was a relief. Most dealerships won’t do that and will say it’s tough and suck it up and go, but not Paragon Honda, they will work with you and provide you the best customer service.
    If you decide to buy a Honda, please see Andres Sanchez at Paragon Honda 1st, they have a very nice and super clean facility and the people there are very friendly and always smiling. That’s probably why they are the Number 1 Dealership in New York. Thanks again Mr. Andres Sanchez and Paragon. Also, I’m and recommending them to my family and friends too and you can bet on that. -eomix

For more great reviews like this click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment