Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank you to the author of this post for taking the time to share your experience with us! Way to go team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • From the time I spoke to Mohammed Rakib over the telephone I knew I was going to have a pleasant experience with buying a car at Paragon. Mohammed was not pushy or anxious to make a sale and that is what I appreciated, since I had been to a few other dealers that tried all kinds of tactics to get me to buy a car. Mohammed got me the exact car that I wanted and I am extremely pleased. I will definately refer people to Paragon and pass the word that Mohammed Rakib is the person to see.

    Please let the owner/management know how pleased I was with Mr. Rakib. -Myla91

No comments:

Post a Comment