Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thanks Kevin for sharing this great feedback. We truly enjoyed working with you! Great work team.

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • After 51 years I finally bought my own car.  I went to Paragon Honda with a set price and ready to walk away.  I was welcomed warmly, spoke with the Manager and explained what I needed and could afford.  He introduced me to Jose Arias and we worked through the correct car, and the finacing! (BTW .99% for 36 month or less; 1.90% for more!!!!!).  Within two hours I was driving home in my new Accord!  Amanda Destepano, the Delivery Coordinator, introduced me to my car and helped with all the final details.  

    I recommend highly - as highly as I can - that if you are looking for a Honda, at a fair price and expect to be treated w/ dignity and respect - look no further than Paragon Honda.

    Thank you Mr. Benstock, Mr. Arias, Ms. Destaphano, and the whole team. I am very confident that we will be continuing to do business together. -Kevin M.

No comments:

Post a Comment