Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank you to the author of this review for taking the time to share your experience with us! Way to go Richard, Ariel & Amanda!

Dealer-rater-logo
Paragon Honda - (4.8) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I picked up my 2012 Honda Pilot last week and I was very happy with the entire process. My salesman, Richard Perez, was very professional and helpful. We went in there knowing what we wanted as far as model & features so that was the easy part. The hard part for us was the color. Richard pulled out the two colors for me so I was able to see both colors side by side. The price negoitation process was also very smooth. The manager that spoke to us was Ariel Munoz. He brought down the price of the car to a reasonable amount. When we went to pick up the car we had to wait a little bit while the running boards were being installed but they kept us informed and we finished up the financing part while we waited. Our delivery co-ordinater was Amanda. She walked us through all the main features of the car in a professional way. I had purchased my previous Honda from Paragon 9 years ago and I have to say that this time around they went above and beyond. I will definately recommend Richard, Ariel & Amanda. -Astoriagal

No comments:

Post a Comment