Friday, June 29, 2012

Thank you Dr. Karen for sharing such kind words! Great job team!

Key_art_edmunds
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Edmunds

  • I bought my Pilot at Paragon four years ago and have been taking it to their service center ever since, and I’m very satisfied with their service. The service rep who helps me every time is named Alex, and although it’s obvious I didn’t know anything about SUVs, he has never once demonstrated any of the sexist condescension so many men use when talking to women they assume don’t know what they’re talking about. Alex always explains the technician’s analysis (and estimate) in detail and patiently answers the dozens of questions I ask. (Once he even drew a diagram to help me understand why a pair of parts had to be changed even though only one was broken.) Last year, I heard a low clunk when I went over bumps and although neither he nor the technicians heard it when they went for a ride with me, they did extensive service and replaced several parts for free. (And then I discovered that the problem was that stuff got under the front license plate.) It’s always very crowded at the Service Center but the wait time has been as short as an hour. The last time the tuck needed a repairs, Alex explained why they would take several hours to fix it and then he got a technician to drive me home and pick me up when the truck was ready (which I was able to find out because he gave me his cell number and told me around when I should call him). The service isn’t cheap, but I’ve learned the hard way that you really do get what you pay for. And I like having things fixed once and well by experienced experts. Addendum: I also had to bring the truck to Paragon’s Repair Center two times because it got hit twice, and both times they made it look brand new. Talk to George, who’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met and an expert at dealing with insurance agents! -Dr. Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment