Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thank you to the author of this review for sharing your experience with us! Great job team!

Paragon Honda - (4) Star Review on DealerRater

  • After shopping around at several Honda dealerships, I ultimately bought a Honda Civic 2012 EXL from Paragon. Although the car was used, it had only 5K miles on it and I got a pretty good deal for a practically brand new car.
    The salesman who helped me was Sal Sifs and overall, I would recommend him if you go to Paragon. My boyfriend and I went to Paragon a few times before finally deciding to do the deal with this dealership. Everytime that we went, Sal was patient and helpful to us. He's direct and upfront, which I prefer compared to some sleazy sales guys that I've come across through my car shopping experience at some other places. Sal is a professional and accomodating guy - definitely ask for him! Thanks Sal -- I'm happy with my purchase and if I'm looking for any other Honda cars, I'll make sure to stop by again. -chri5tinatsai

No comments:

Post a Comment