Monday, June 18, 2012

Thank you to the author of this review for sharing such kind words! Great job team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • After having bad experiences elsewhere- particularly at Plaza Honda where I was literally told to go away - I went to Paragon Honda and the experience was a pleasure from start to finish. My salesman, Zeeshan, was knowledgeable, patient and hugely helpful. He informed me about all my possible options and, after listening to my concerns, helped me to make the choice that was right for me. Glennys, the finance lady, David, the DMV guy, and Manager Mr. Nadib were efficient, warm and helpful, as well. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Zeeshan. There was no hustle, he was completely straightforward and he obviously took delight in getting me what I wanted, a great car for a great price. -L D.

No comments:

Post a Comment