Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thank you Jeffrey and Poppa for sharing such kind words with us! Great job team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - Two (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • The sales person who helped me was great. His name is Andres Sanchez. From the minute that I arrived he made my wife and I feel comfortable. He assisted us to what we were looking for and we are happy with the outcome. As we waited for processing, he offered us water, coffee, he also bought us some warm cookies that they had baked in which I think was very nice from the Dealer Ship. Once our New Honda 2012 Pilot arrived, a nice young lady dark skin with very short hair showed me how to work every feature in the car. She also assisted me in programing my bluetooth, importing my music from my phone and adjusting my seat. She was excellent in showing me all the features.  I really recommand this place to anyone that is interested in buying or trading their car. They are well organized, friendly and very professional. -Jeffrey
  • As soon as my wife and i walked in we were greeted by Ivonne she was with us every step of the way. We're first time buyers and she totally set us at ease making us feel comfortable and answer all of our questions. Its not everyday you meet a sales woman in the boys club that is car sales but she holds her own. She let me test drive the car we wanted and was completely gung ho about us having it and quoting a good price. I'll definitely be back for my next purchase. -Poppa

No comments:

Post a Comment