Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paragon Honda 5-Star Rating from Dealer Rater

amtaveras
7/7/2010 1:59:18 PM
I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With
: Jason Graciano, Ariel Muñoz, Elsie Tavarez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
As I walked in the dealer I knew who to look for. This being the 4th car we leased from Paragon Honda we automatically looked for our Sales Manager Jason Graciano. He is experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. His Sales tactics are what I look for in a sales person; someone who will not push me to buy but will show me and allow me to experience the product so that I can make my own decision.

It was a busy Monday and the process took longer than expected, but Jason and his team, Ariel Munoz and Elsie Tavarez, made the process and my time spent at the dealership a pleasant one. I had a few concerns with the deal I received but overall I am happy with my purchase.

Buying a car can be overwhelming, but you can be sure that Jason and his team will be patient and will do their best to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

I walked out with my 2010 accord, which is what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment