Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paragon Honda 5- Star Rating on Dealer Rater

Chris Prince
7/15/2010 2:48:02

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With: Mike Adovic, manager; Rick Castellar; Steve Addonisio: Lisa Kuchta

My Review of Paragon Honda:
Before my divorce I always left the purchase of a car to my husband as I had very little interest in cars. Thus I approached the experience of car shopping with some trepdation. I went to several dealers both on Long Island and then New York City. Because I keep and drive my car in Suffolk county I tried dealers near my home. There was a very poor selection of pre-owned vehicles and I found an attitude that was less then welcoming.
Then I went to Paragon and it was a wonderful experience!!!! When I found a dent on the passenger side of the car as we were pulling out of the dealership and I relayed it to the manager there was no question that they would fix it. When I got the car home and discovered one of the headlights was not working I returned the car to be fixed. The manager, Mike Adovic, had one of his salespeople drive us to Manhattan to save the expense of a car service.
Everything is done with a smile. The customer service is remarkable. I have already recommended Paragon to a close friend who is replacing her BMW. I told her the prices at Paragon may be reasonable (as compared to BMW) but the service is high, high end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment