Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paragon Honda 5- Star Rating on Dealer Rater

Sam132
7/21/2010 12:26:39 AM

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With: Jonathan Camacho, Elsie Tavarez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
I've been in the market for a crossover for a few weeks. I've been to 4 showrooms in the Queens and Brooklyn area before coming to Paragon Honda.

After shopping around, and striking a few potential deals in the area, I found out about Paragon via Edmunds.com.

Long story short, John C. at Paragon was able to meet my price and do business with me at well bellow the asking price of other dealerships. Best of all, it was with no haggling, and no run-arounds. I knew what I wanted, he knew what paragon wanted, and we struck a great deal within 10 minutes.

Past that, my experience did not end there. I was introduced to my new car by a very knowledgeable and friendly Elsie Tavarez. I knew pretty much everything I needed to know about my car within 5 minutes thanks to her.

Thank you John, Elsie, and Paragon for making my car buying experience a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment