Friday, July 16, 2010

Paragon Honda 5-Star Rating on Dealer Rater

Alexandra4982
7/16/2010 11:41:39 AM
I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Ariel Munoz

My Review of Paragon Honda:
Coming from another Honda dealership where I was left feeling confused and unsure of my purchase and stepping into Paragon was a blessing. From the moment I stepped onto the lot and was approached by Ariel I immediately felt at ease and comforted. I was looking into financing a certified used Accord thinking it would be the best option for me but never considering that I could actually afford a new car until Ariel quickly asked for my budget and with in a split second did what the other dealership couldn't do. He thoroughly explained my pros and cons as to why it would be smarter for me to lease a brand new car than to finance a used one. He ran a rough draft of numbers with me so that I could prepare every thing I needed so that I could discuss it with my co-signer. And from that moment I new that this car would be mine. Ariel stuck with me through every step of the way from pre-purchase, purchase, and post-purchase. He was very attentive, sharp, and pleasing to work with. Ariel was such a pleasure to work with that I needed some thing to be done with my insurance company and he came in on his day off just to fax some thing over for me. Now if that isn't great customer service I do not know what is. I hope that a lot of people get to enjoy the service that I did. I am looking forward to going back in three years when my lease is up so that I can make the trade for a new one...and only if Ariel is my sales representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment