Thursday, August 19, 2010

Paragon Honda 4.2 Star Rating on Dealer Rater

Dooboo
8/19/2010 8:20:58 PM

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Mohammad-sales, Mitchell-finances, Nyesha-office

My Review of Paragon Honda:
Very easy, fast ,friendly purchase, Certified Vehicles had very reasonable prices great selection to choose from, Had a bit of a communication issues getting all documentation and plates as out of state purchase. Mohammad needs to remember to call back when he says he will, Mitchell could be sweet or short on the phone, After the actual sale was difficult to get someone to help me trace my out of state plates location..took 2 weeks and I finally reapplied for new ones and brought them in hand to dealer to pick up car . Nyesha was great, helpful and very understanding . When I was finally able to pick up vehicle it was exactly as promised by mohammad and all ready for me ( good job there ). David delivered the car and explained all options....very professional, with excellent customer service . I was given a voucher for gas and drove home. After a week at home I recieved a check from Paragon in the mail reimbursing me for the prepaid registration fees. What a pleasant suprise and I did not even ask for it! Thank you Paragon . All in all, I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay delivered as promised. So I would say a Good experience on the whole. Thanks Paragon.......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment