Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Paragon Honda 5-Star Review on Dealer Rater

gilcorp
8/20/2010 5:58:52 PM

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Skander Missaoui/Elsie Tavarez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
I was treated royally on each of my three trips to the dealer. Each time I walked in I was immediately approached by a representative who located my salesman Mr.Missaoui who was a perfect for me because I don't like high pressure sales people. I was able to really decide on what "I" wanted.
The post sale arrangements{DMV,Insurance,Inspection and registration}, was handled by my salesman,I didn't have to stand on any lines anywhere being annoyed.
The delivery of the car went extremly smoothly.The assistance of Ms.Tavarez made the stack of papers I had to sign understandable and not a chore. The instructions in the car concerning the dashboard,radio and other accessories saved me at least a half hour of fumbling on my own.
I hope to see them both when I go in for my next car.

No comments:

Post a Comment