Monday, August 30, 2010

Paragon Honda 5-Star Rating on Dealer Rater

nycharry
8/30/2010 8:12:57 AM

I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Alex Missaoui, Joy Choudhury, Elsie Tavarez

My Review of Paragon Honda:
I bought my first car this weekend at Paragon Honda and it was truly a memorable experience. When you first walk into the dealership, you are greeted by a receptionist and offered free cookies. After checking out the Honda Accord, we sat down with Alex, and he suggested that I go along with the incentive priced car, which worked out great since this is the year-end closeout. Alex is a very kind salesman who listens to concerns and provides clarification on things that one may not understand. My family appreciated the free coffee as well. Next, I met with Joy, who despite being severly delayed from his vacation, was able to provide a lengthy, informative presentation on what it's like to join the Honda family. Last but not least, there's Elsie, who is an expert on the ins and outs of the car (thanks for helping me set up my Bluetooth!).

All in all, the biggest thrill is ringing the bell once you officially become the owner of the car. And another bonus, you are eligible to receive a free bicycle with the purchase of a new car. Thank you Paragon Honda!

No comments:

Post a Comment