Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Paragon Honda 5-Star Rating on Dealer Rater

newhondabuyer2010
8/17/2010 7:46:40 PM


I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
I worked with Ram, my Sales Consultant and Rachel.

My Review of Paragon Honda:
The Honda Sales Consultant, Ram, who patiently assisted me in finding the right vehicle for me impressed me. When the exact vehicle of my choice was not available in the exact color combination I wanted, I was kindly asked if I would consider a different vehicle. It turns out that the vehicle that I chose in the end really is the right vehicle for me. I felt that the Sales Consultant was professional, accommodating, and efficient. The Sales Consultant, Ram, was also punctual and reliable. The Sales Consultant also had a sense of humor, which cheered me up.

During other times when I had to wait, other employees who were not busy assisting customers at certain down times were friendly and worked to build a rapport with me, which I thought was great! I received the vehicle of my choice sooner than I expected it, and it was squeaky clean - both inside and outside.

Also, Rachel was friendly and personable. In a competent and confident manner, Rachel assisted me in getting familiar with the features of the car once the vehicle was ready for me to drive. She was knowledgeable and patient.

Based on this very positive experience, I would highly recommend this dealership to others. The research I did online prior to visiting this dealership paid off! I have yet to see if the vehicle I chose will in fact live up to the reputation that Honda has built so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment